Answer: 1. Wake up 2. 6:30 a.m 3.3:30 p.m 4. eat dinner 5. 9:00 p.m
B. Circle the correct words.
1. Kakenya ( have / has ) a special school for girls.
2. The school girls ( get / gets ) up very early.
3. They (go / goes ) to class at 6:00 a.m.
4. The student (is / are ) usually busy.
5. We (like / likes ) to sing and dance.
Answer: 1. has 2. get 3. go 4. is 5. like
C. Match the words to the examples.
1. different subjects O O a. feed animals, cook food, wash đishes
2. housework O O b. math, science, geography, history
3. places O O c. village, boarding school, house
4. sports O O d. soccer,basketball, volleyball
Answer: 1.b 2.a 3.c 4.d
D. Discuss with a partner. How is a boarding school different from a day school? Which do you think is better?
Answer: In my opinion, boarding school means you will live in school and you only go home on special days. A day school means you will go home whenver you finish learning subject at school in a day.